Friday, February 10, 2012

Charm Swap Ideas




If you are thinking about participating in our Lucky Charm Swap you are probably already working on your charms procrastinating until the last minute. That's what I often do. I can't help it.

I spend a lot of time deciding on just the right thing to make.

And then I change my mind. This year, however, I decided right away.

The charm swap rules are here and it's pretty easy to participate, even if you don't live in our area. You can download the registration form and, if you'll need it, pay for the shipping package. Make sure your charms arrive here by February 29th and you can pick them up on March 2nd or we'll ship them to you. I'm really looking forward to the swap this year as there are several 'celebrity swappers' who are participating. You never know who's charms you'll get in the swap, so it's a always fun to open up your package!

This year, I've already started on my teeny-weeny woven wire baskets. I have 3 1/2 done, which is pretty good. If you need inspiration, you can check out Amber Dawn's site, Inventive Soul, for tons of charming inspiration. You can also get some information about International Charm Day, April 28th.

You can read here about how I participate each year.


3 comments:

  1. Hey! I just saw this post! :) Who d' ya got on board for the swap so far?! I want in!!! CHARMS!!!!!!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like so much fun! I think I even have an idea for charms. That's the hard part, right? Coming up with the idea? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the hard part is making all the ideas! But either way, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something else to add?