Monday, February 20, 2012

Charming Inspiration - Makin' Charms

I've been working on my swap charms. They are tiny baskets. The ones for the swap are sort of like that top one-with linen and silver wire. The bird-cagey one below it is an attempt to make a, well, a bird cage. It ended up turning into a regular basket. My swap baskets are a bit more colorful that the ones shown here-I'm adding linen so I have quite the rainbow to work with. 


Are your charms done? 

And here's a basket tutorial for you:
click the picture to see the wire basket how-to

10 comments:

  1. These are just adorable! I love tiny baskets and wire work. Superb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so Precious! Do you sell them or have a tutorial on how to make them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my. I am in love with this wee baskets! What a lot of artistry and heart has gone into them! Can't wait to see what goodies will come back to me!
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charms absolutely enhance the look of a bracelet...and there are new ideas for charms every day.I love the little baskets which also could be gifted when in a bracelet as baskets of love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are amazingly adorable. They remind me of the old "Peddlar Dolls", I love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these, so darn cute. I would love a tutorial also, if possible!

    ReplyDelete
  7. DMooses and Janet-I think I will publish one, right here, just for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute. Would love a tutorial too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these, so cute. Would love a tutorial too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've updated the post with a how-to!

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something else to add?