Sunday, September 02, 2012

New Tutorial - Eudora Statement Bib Necklace

Oh, this necklace makes me swoon. I really adore it. I know, I'm not supposed to have 'favorite' designs but this one IS a favorite. The ribbony bits at the back are so pretty...and the stacked jump rings on the sides are almost Egyptian. It looks like something a crazy, Egypt-mad flapper would have worn to a luncheon with the local Ladies Art Society.

Hence the name. That Egyptophile Flapper would be called Eudora, wouldn't she?

Click the picture for the full project. The ribbon is bias-cut silk dupioni, the ceramic fans are the work of the talented Elaine Ray.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this necklace! Feminine Boho Style! I can just see it with some flowing skirt ... just lovely

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something else to add?