Friday, October 10, 2014

Watch me on Beads, Baubles & Jewels!

The BB&J episodes I filmed with Katie Hacker last year are going to be up on BB&J today. Curl up with your laptop or tablet and watch me add Decopatch to mica, rivet accents, and even rivet 'unrivetable' things like ribbon!

The projects are the Illuminated Mica Earrings, where I add Decopatch paper to mica for a quick, lightweight earring project. The second half of the show is where I'll show you how to work with the mylar lacing I love. It's so shiny and sparkly and looks metal, not just metallic. I also show you an easy way to make a small tassel using our hand-dyed Shimmer Floss. I've been wearing tassels of this floss all summer and like the extra sparkle in the shimmer floss. The bracelet uses the mica tag idea again, plus a ribbon tab idea.

Click on any of the pictures to visit the Beads, Baubles & Jewels page on our website. All the parts are there, plus links to the tutorials. You can also watch my episode right there! 

Don't forget to check out the show Facebook page, and let them know if you like my episode! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something else to add?