Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Do you think doll heads are creepy?


Do you think this is creepy?
Obviously, I do not...how could she be...with that blue eye shadow and that pouffy hair?

Never!

Okay, I admit, I do have a thing for doll heads. I have a bit of a doll head collection. As I type this, I am being stared at by at least 26 eyes. Mostly, I think I like the slightly creepy vibe of a doll head. Especially if they are a bit off, which these are. Whenever I wear one of these rings I get a lot of questions about it. From the moment these heads on sticks arrived at our shop, I knew I had to make one into a ring. 

Come on, you know you want one...


this picture pretty much shows you the whole shebang, but click if you want details. 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE doll heads!! the creepier the better hahaha! I also like doll parts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but in the GOOD way. I think this deserves a poll.

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something else to add?