Sunday, November 01, 2015

Craftsgiving 2015

How do you celebrate Thanksgiving?

No, I don't mean do you put marshmallows on your sweet potato casserole, I mean how do you really celebrate. How do you connect with visiting family and friends, how do you play over the long weekend?

For many people, this involves standing in line to get a head-start on their holiday shopping. For others, it's a long weekend filled with games of sportsball.

May I suggest crafting?

By coming together to make something with family and friends, you'll get a chance to create a real memory. You'll learn something new, create something beautiful and even have the opportunity to talk and connect. For the next month, here on the blog, I'll be highlighting some of my favorite ideas for crafting around the dinner table, before and after the big meal. I know sometimes you want to stay home and craft in your jammies, close to the leftover pie. I also know that on other days, you just want to flee the house with your favorite cousin. If you are here in our area, we'll have a wonderful group of classes that entire weekend that are perfect for you and the cousin.

See the classes here.

Watch this space for my Craftsgiving At Home posts, but here's a favorite to get you started.

Happy Craftsgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something else to add?