Monday, February 26, 2007

Slumber Party Pics



We had a great time at the slumber party last Friday at Panopolie. The folks from CABO were busy beading and chatting and eating Tracey's famous ham and pickle rolls.
Here is Nora admiring Hailey's necklace. That baby sure has an eye for accessories. I don't know where she gets it, must be from her daddy.

Here is a shot of a whole table of CABO-ites very busy beading. I love the lanterns that Tracey hung over the couch in the front of the store. They look so bright and springy. I have about a dozen of these lanterns that I hang on my screen porch in the summer...it is like a tropical vacation in Raleigh.

And finally, here is a shot of the secret side of April, CABO's president and undercover giant toe ring wearer! Flashy, huh?
That was a fun night. I left early; I had Nora with me and she wasn't about to fall asleep with all the chatter. We all tried Judy's special seat cushion (which she persueded me to order for the stores-more about that later!) and people played with making paper beads and glazed paper pendants. I can't wait until the next slumber party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something else to add?