Sunday, March 25, 2007

mixed media fun

We hosted a Mixed Media Guild mixer at Ornamentea today and I think it went well. There was a whole room full of folks and many brought their art work to share. Laurel and Jeanne and Jean were there (they organized it and are the Mixed Media Guild Queens!) but I also saw Amy and Miriam and Heather and Liz and Praba and many more. We discussed galleries and shows and also the work that people brought in. What a nice way to spend a Sunday afternoon.
This pendant is by Laurel. I hope she doesn't mind that I posted it here. She makes these box-style pendants but she also generously teaches classes so that others can learn how to do this. Nice, huh?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you and all the ladies at Ornamentea for hosting our mixer! We really enjoyed it. Laurel, CMMAG president, came along at just the right time to move our guild forward.

    Love the pendant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this! Gives me ideas!

    Be safe...

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something else to add?