Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Wendy's jewelry


Do you ever come to our technique demos on Thursday night at Ornamentea?

The fabulous Wendy Pitillo-Rae is our resident metal smith. She demos all kinds of metals techniques and makes them look easy. She uses beads and metal in her own jewelry and it has a very ancient-but-modern feel that I like. I just did some browsing on her site and am going to send a note to my hubby with a 'hmm, aren't these earrings lovely?' hint and a link. We'll see if that works.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:06 PM

    Isn't Wendy's jewelry just delicious!! That girl is majorly talented and super inspiring, and fun to hang out with to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Wendy's designs, so I went ahead and took matters into my own hands for Mothers's day. I saw her at the Handmade Market over the weekend, and had to buy just a little something...

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something else to add?