Sunday, August 26, 2007

Crowns!

Ha ha! I had so much fun on Saturday. I made a crown with my friends Laurel and Denita. We hung out in the back room at the store and just went nuts with the glitter, velvet leaves, wire, birds, feathers, charms, tiny hands and everything else. We took up the whole giant table that we usually have 8-10 people use for classes. It was a tremendous mess...
Here is Nora looking like a little wood pixie in Laurel's Autumn Queen crown. She loved it. Denita made a Glittery Queen crown with a bird and velvet leaves-and a glittery chicken wire armature! I made a Queen of Dreams crown that is a bit, um, dark. It does have tiny disembodied hands...but I liked it!
We are going to have a crown making slumber party at Panopolie. I am so excited thinking about all the other types of crowns we can make...oh, we were inspired by this book and it will be in at both stores really soon...

3 comments:

  1. How fabulous is that?!?!?! Wow, what a neat idea for a book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 4 year old daughter after seeing your pictures wants Mommy to do this with her!

    Cool Idea!

    Be safe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a priceless little woman!

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something else to add?