Tuesday, June 24, 2008

See our painted masterpieces


We had a great time on our Staff Development Day when we closed down both the stores and spent the day at the park. We all did a bit of Round-Robin painting. The paintings were really great and now we are going to show them off to the world at one of my favorite places, Locopops. Yep, that's right, you can come see our paintings AND eat an Avocado popsicle. Or a Mango Chili, or even a Strawberries and Cream. If you haven't been to Locopops yet, it's across Hillsboro Street from the NC State Bell Tower.

You're invited:

Locopops
2600 Hillsboro Street, Raleigh

Thursday, July 3rd from 7:00-9:00

You can meet the artists and mingle with them, it will be the best art show you have ever, ever been to!

See you there!

3 comments:

  1. Hide the chocolate lavender from my daughter! I am so glad Loco Pops came to Raleigh. And to meet artists to! I'll be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:07 PM

    locopops is love on a wooden stick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We LOVE these pops! I can turn my children into joyous beings with just a simple 'check the freezer' comment when they are in teary, overtired, low-blood-sugar, little girl moods. Heck, you can turn my mood around that way, too!

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something else to add?