Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Felty Links


Felty goodies are all about this fall...

Candie Cooper has felt topiary rings

Betz White has a felted flower pin video tutorial


Annnette Totzauer has color blocked necklaces and rings

and these artsy necklaces on etsy and felted flowers, too

We have a new shipment of wool roving wending it's way to us from the Kingdom Of Nepal. The rainy season is ending and the ladies in the village that card and dye our wool and make our felt balls and flowers and rings can get their work into Kathmandu and then on to us. I am dreaming of cool days spent with my fingers in wool.*

Soon, soon...


*yes, this will be my form of procrastination for my next book as well. As you may remember, I distracted myself from the last book by felting. A lot. Maybe my third book should be called 'Felting-Distraction for Craft Authors' Hmm, would that sell?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something else to add?