Thursday, February 19, 2009

Come see Patti Digh speak...


UPDATE Patti and I have settled on Friday, April 3rd at 6:00 at Panopolie...subscribe to the blog (left) or sign up for my newsletter to keep up to date on this event!

oh, I am so excited. I just got off the phone with Patti Digh, author of Life Is A Verb. She's coming to speak to us and sign books here in Raleigh on April 4th. Details are still being worked out but put this on your calendar for the evening...I will give you all the info when I have it, in the meantime visit Patti's blog to read more about her work. She was so nice on the phone; we made a connection right away with mutual acquaintances and our love of fudge.


(Jennifer, if you are reading this I should let you know that she has requested fudge at the event. Sorry, you know how those celebrity authors are!)

1 comment:

  1. Ask and you will receive. I'm checking out her site right now and I will be there on April 3 with fudge in hand. :)

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something else to add?