Friday, September 18, 2009

No rest for the wicked


Are you busy this weekend? Of course you are. There's Sparkcon, They Might Be Giants at the NCMA, classes at our stores AND on Sunday Down By The Tracks, the SPCA fundraiser that is fun for dogs and people. This is the eighth year for the fundraiser and it's getting better each year. I am personally excited about the free (temporary) dog paw tattoos they are giving out as I know my children will each sprinkle them liberally on arms and legs. There is also a fab silent auction where you can get a basket of crafty goodies from Ornamentea.com. My daughters will also want to hit the dance store and try on fancy tutus but that will be fine with me. I'll be next door at Galatea, revving up my fall wardrobe with a skirt or sweater or some new shoes...or maybe all three.

Whew, I am tired just typing all of this. See you this weekend!

(Galatea is 13 this month. Congrats Cheryl and Susan on Lucky Thirteen!)

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to note that Spark Con is the most amazing event of it's kind - I participated in Bazaar Spark last year and loved it, and though I didn't work in it this year, the whole event was absolutely wonderful. The chalk art was gorgeous! I hope Spark Con gets tons of publicity for the wonderful event this year :)

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something else to add?