Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Patti Digh Reading at Panopolie

I know you remember me talking about this fabulous book, Life Is A Verb, and the equally wonderful author Patti Digh when she first came to Panopolie to read from her book. I am so excited to announce that she's coming back in December to do another reading. I have given this book to so many friends and family who treasure it as I do, both for Patti's stories and the amazing artwork contained within the pages. At the last reading Patti went beyond the selections, giving us some background to each essay, plus a few new stories. We all laughed and cried.

This would be a great event to attend with a girlfriend, mom or sister. We'll have refreshments, maybe even fudge.

Saturday, December 12th
author reception 5:45
author reading 6:15

4 comments:

  1. *maybe* even fudge? *MAYBE*? What's this *maybe* business? LOL! looking forward to being in your amazing space again! I'll also bring an essay or two from my new book for a first-time read out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:57 PM

    how many alumni may I invite?

    : )

    seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. invite them all, honey, we'll make LOTS of fudge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christy Crews12:00 PM

    Cynthia, Wendy and the rest of the staff (at both locations)! I can't say thank you enough for all the fun, instruction, and inspiration on my visit to your stores! I just wish I lived around the corner for more infusions of your energy and creativity! What a great collection of employees and supplies! I have traveled the world and now 44 of our 50 states! You have unique items that I have never seen before. Thank you for bringing fresh new products to help with our art ventures!
    You all added such a rich element to the story of NC on my "quest"! I will definitely be back, hopefully soon!
    Your friend, Christy

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something else to add?