Friday, December 11, 2009

Wonderful Wreath

This beautiful wreath using our felt ball assortments was recently featured on my new favorite Norwegian blog, Pickles. This blog has amazing photography, beautiful knitwear patterns (in Norwegian) and a clean, hip design aesthetic that makes me want to clean out my house and paint all my furniture white. Or various shades of white.

This wreath uses our felt balls stitched over a straw wreath form. I think I will make one over a styro wreath form I have lying around. Maybe I'll wrap it with roving first. These balls are stitched on but you could glue-gun them if you wanted.

Oh, the ceramic moose head sent my husband searching for a similar item to adorn our home. I told him we'd need to get all the furniture painted first.

1 comment:

Do you have something else to add?