Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Earring of the Week


Welcome to a new feature here on the blog: Earring of the Week
I'll post an easy-to-copy earring design here and you can imagine how fab my ears look as I sport them. Seriously, I need some new earrings as I have been wearing the same few pairs for a while now. This feature on the blog is all about solving one of my personal wardrobe problems.

Okay, this week's earring is a neutral, metal-only design that goes with so many outfits. The pendulum drop featured in the center of the earring is a made-in-the-U.S.A. machined brass drop. Solid brass, but not too heavy to wear. The filigree finding used is also a lovely three-strand end for a bracelet or necklace (see the loops - 3 on one side, 1 on the other!) That sweet birdy earring holder? Sorry, it's vintage and part of my personal collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something else to add?