Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Alison Overton talks about her work...


If you are a fan of tiny broken ceramic dolls, fairy tales, dead animals, bugs and flowers you should join me on Wednesday night at the Gregg Museum of Art & Design for a talk by Alison Overton. Her photographs feature and examine all of the above, plus there's this slightly-creepy or maybe slightly sweet overtone you can't quite put your finger on.

Of course, I love that!

Alison will speak as part of their Artists and Objects series.

Wednesday, June 9th, 6:00 at the Gregg Museum of Art & Design, NCSU campus
directions and details can be found here

edited Wednesday night:
I missed this. I forgot I had a potluck at my daughter's school. Sorry I missed the talk, glad I was at the potluck. I hope it was fun!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:07 PM

    Hi Cynthia! Come by my studio (208) at Artspace sometime and i will give you the powerpoint talk. Just for you!! Take care and thanks for featuring my info in your boss blog! xoxox Alison Overton

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something else to add?