Thursday, June 21, 2007

Lovebirds


I have a thing for lovebird pendants. At last count (last night at about 11:00 p.m.) I had seven that are currently not in a necklace. Actually, I only have one in a necklace and that is just strung on a piece of silk cord so it doesn't really count. I just like them. I like the sweetness of them, the birdy pair-ness. I really like this one from Virginia Miska and think I may have to order it. It would look good on a green ribbon, right?
I don't know WHY I haven't done much with the birdies so far...I keep thinking that they all deserve something more than just a simple chain, they need something really fancy. Or meaningful. So I think all that and then, in the end, I string them on a silk ribbon or bit of yarn and wear them anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cynthia!

    Thank you for joining my blogcatalog neighborhood!

    I made a love birds pin for a friend - here is the link to a picture.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/artsyclay/200332592/in/set-72157594215515516/

    If you'd like me to make you a pendant, I'd be happy to!
    judytanner@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something else to add?