Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Make a skeleton pin


For a bit of scrap art holiday fun, try making this Skeleton Pin from Christine. I love her how-to's. I think a chain of these would be fun along the mantle, too, if you wanted to really go all out. I have been hoarding some sardine cans that have nice labels and I may just have to cut them up for tiny yellow-and-red skeletons.

We also have Try-It-Tuesday projects that are seasonal all month. Check out the tiny pumpkin earrings, or the wee ghosts. Boo!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:30 PM

    What a cute little Guy! The personality!! No two would ever be the same either. I love him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! But the link doesn't work for me. :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fixed the link-she updated her blog and the link was to the old one! Sorry for the delay! I think this project would make cute robots, too!

      Delete

Do you have something else to add?