Thursday, October 08, 2009

Beyond Metal Drilling at Panopolie

Do you have a desire to put holes in glass, shell, horn, wood or other materials for jewelry or crafts but worry about drilling them just right? I do. I once exploded eleven un-drilled pearls in an attempt to drill ONE. I have drilled glass before but my success rate is somewhere under 50%.

This class by Tiffany is an opportunity to explore different materials and how to drill them. It would be great to finally have a way to use all those found bits-and-pieces I collect for jewelry (other than a great filigree wrap or a glue-on bail, that is!) I wonder if I can talk Tiffany into tackling the pearls for me?

Call 919-872-4767 to register today, space is limited. Class info is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something else to add?